Excellent ability to negotiate terrain allows vehicles to perform the most demanding tasks even under unfavorable climatic conditions.
Where do Tatra vehicles excel?
- Compliance with the latest European legislative requirements
- The widest range of operating conditions
- Higher stability as a result of low centre of gravity
- Big static side slope angle
- No need to use an additional subframe for mounting fire-fighting bodies
- Fording ability: up to 1,500 mm (1,200 mm as standard)
- Driveline parts protected against aggressive environments – easy maintenance
- Rigid, safe attachment of the winch to the chassis frame
- Accessibility of all storage areas directly from the ground without access platforms
- Adjustable chassis clearance with the T 815-7 version range
- All-wheel drive vehicle with engageable/disengageable front wheel drive
- Axle differential locks and an inter-axle differential lock
- Low operating costs
- Low lifecycle costs